CyteSeer 2.6.1 Released
We've just released the latest CyteSeer update.
CyteSeer 2.6.1 Release!
Take a minute to install the free download and let us know what you think. It is strongly recommended for all users.
• New kinetic image cytometry (KIC) features
• New export for calcium time series
• Improved time and z support
• Numerous bug fixes and big performance updates
• Launched new support forum
• Visit Vala's Articles section for more detailed application notes and step-by-step tutorials
• Free to install and use as an image & data reader
• Free 30-Day full featured demo - including the image processing engine
• This version of CyteSeer is free to download and install as reader. Image segmentation and analysis algorithms are available to all users currently under a maintenance contract. New users can check out the free trial.
• Windows XP, Vista, 2003 Server, NT
• Mac Os 10.4+
• Linux Kernel 5.3+
Vala Sciences' technologies enable information-rich measurements for making fundamentally new insights into the cell functions critical to progress in the biological sciences.