CyteSeer 2.0 has been posted and is ready for download. This upgrade is free to all registered 1.x users and is strongly recommended.
Major New Features:
- New navigation usability improvements for different formats for sets of images.
- Improved algorithms for FISH, mRNA, protein expression, skeletal muscle, fatty liver disease and general brightfield and fluorescent images sets
- Much improved measurement search and selection tools
- Improved graphing and statistics tools
- Integrated gating for every cell, well, plate or stack of plates
- Cell-by-cell galleries with integrated gating support e.g. Find all my red cells…
- Improved ability to create new algorithms within CyteSeer. Easily prototype and publish new algorithms within CyteSeer directly.