IC200 Class Instruments
- High-performance autofocus on every field in 100 ms per image.
- High-power solid-state light source with 7 discrete UV-Vis-IR bands with excellent spectral and power stability. Lifetime >10,000 hours.
- Large format scientific camera as standard option. Up to 4 times as many cells per image
- Flexible options for EMCDD, Scientific CMOS and others
- Microscope objective lens options up to 0.95 N.A. & 0.3 micron resolution at Nyquist
- Environmental control option with Temp, CO2 & Oxygen feedback control
- Extensive robotics integration options. Open modular system designed from the ground up to be integrated and extended over the life of the instrument
- High-performance cell-by-cell cytometry software that is instrument and operating system agnostic. That means Mac, Windows or Linux as well as broad support of third party image file formats. The software runs with or without the hardware.
High-Content Screening Cytometer
HCS workstation with best in class image quality, throughput and assay adaptability.
Tissue Scanning Cytometer
Transmitted & fluorescence automated imaging & analysis of tissue slides.