Vala Sciences IC200-KIC™ is a fully featured high-content screening system that is also capable of capturing high speed time-series images. The IC200 employs a combination of image-based autofocus and laser surface tracking to ensure every image is in optimum focus. With many objectives and well plates supported and its small footprint, the IC200 is our most versatile offering. The flexible modular design makes this system a great platform for customized solutions.
For technical and sales inquiries, contact salesIC@valasciences.com or call 888-742- 8252 (VALA).
|Cameras||Up to two 5.53MP Scientific CMOS cameras|
Plan APO 4x NA 0.20 (1.63 µm/Pixel)
Plan APO 10x NA 0.45 (0.64 µm/Pixel)
Plan APO 20X NA 0.75 (0.32 µm/Pixel)
Plan APO 40X NA 0.95 (0.16 µm/Pixel)
Plan APO 60X NA 0.95 (0.11 µm/Pixel)
- Surface Tracking plus Image Based
- Fault tolerant (error free) accurate autofocus on every field of view
- Performs autofocus in <0.5sec per field
|Objective Positioner||Proprietary, ultra fast, 100nm resolution positioner.|
- Encoded XY Stage with 100nm resolution.
- Eject functionality serves sample out of the instrument to ease robotic integration.
|Well Plates Supported||
Supports 1536, 384, 96, 48, 24, 12 and 6 well plates.
|Excitation Light Source||Solid State Light Engine with up to 7 UV-Vis-IR lines with lifteime >15,000 hours.|
|Emission Filter Wheel||10-Position high-speed filter wheel|
|Standard Filter Sets||
- DAPI, FITC, TRITC, Cy5 and Cy7 standard
- Other filter sets available.
|Dimensions||21" x 21" x 22" (53cm x 53cm x 56cm) WxDxH including light engine|
|Kinetic Image Cytometry (KIC™)|
- Time-series acquisition at 0.1-100 full frames per second.
- Time-lapse acquisition for repeated sequence of an imaging protocol.
- Electrical Stimulation: available with the automated electrode option.
- Optogenetics: Optical stimulation using any of the available excitation lines.
- Compound Addition: available with the liquid handling option.
|Simultaneous Acquisition||Dual camera option for capturing two channels at once.|
- Temperature (30-40° C) and CO2 (5-10%) available.
- Hypoxia (5%, 10% or 15%) available.
|Robotic Automation||Complete robotic plate handling packages available.|
|Integration||Available API for integration into existing platforms.|