Cell Imaging Software
CyteSeer 2.0 Feature Overview
- Deploy to any user, server or cluster. Mac OS X, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Linux support.
- Works with Cellomics, Evotec, BD, Beckman Coulter, GE, Applied Precision, Zeiss, Leica, Nikon and Olympus systems. CyteSeer reads most TIF images and has a generic naming format.
- CyteSeer works with or without kits from Vala Sciences.
- Small analysis footprint. Most analyses require less than 5% additional space than the original data set.
- All measurements use native bit depth for all standard (8-bit, 16-bit) image sets.
- Get up and running quickly with best in class and usability and image viewing tool.
- Cell-by-cell image segmentation
How CyteSeer Works
A short technical overview of how the CyteSeer Image Cytometry software tool automates the extraction of biologically relevant data from microscope images.
For help with setting up and running CyteSeer see our Tutorials section.