CyteSeer is automated cell image analysis software which analyzes images from almost any digital fluorescent microscope or high-content screening device. CyteSeer has powerful data analysis, gating and statistics tools for sets of cells, wells, plates and slides.
Free to install and use as an image & data reader
Free 30-Day full featured demo – including the complete image processing engine
Download CyteSeer Now
CyteSeer 2.0 Feature Overview
- Instant download and easy install. Process a single image from a slide or thousands of images from stacks of plates.
- Straightforward file navigation and rapid measurement search
- Powerful integrated statistics, graphing and cell image gallery with gating tools integrated throughout - t-test, z prime and z-scores etc...
- Create and share custom cell image analysis algorithms with other CyteSeer users
- Operating systems: Mac OS X, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Linux
- Works with Thermo Fisher Cellomics, Perkin Elmer, Becton Dickinson (BD Bioimaging Systems), Beckman Coulter (IC 100), General Electric (GE Healthcare Life Sciences - High Content Analysis), Applied Precision, Zeiss, Leica, Nikon and Olympus systems. CyteSeer reads most TIF, JPEG, GIF and PNG images and support a generic naming format large sets of data
- Broad support for bright-field and fluorescence image sets
- Open collaborative support with online forums, application notes and step by step tutorials
- CyteSeer works with or without kits from Vala Sciences.
- Small analysis footprint. Most analyses require less than 5% additional space than the original data set.
- All measurements use native bit depth for all standard (8-bit, 16-bit) image sets.
- Superior algorithms for automated characterization of:
- Cell Surface Membrane Segmentation
- Protein Expression
- Lipid Droplets
- VE & N Cadherins
- DNA Ploidy Analysis
- Acetylated Histones
- miRNA, mRNA, siRNA and FISH
- Cardiomyocyte Myofibrils
- Fatty Liver Disease Steatosis
- Skeletal Muscle Fiber Counting
- Broadly applicable and extensible automated cell image analysis tools
Class-Leading High-Content Analysis Software for Automated Cell Image Quantification
CyteSeer has an expanding array of additional algorithms for different biologies including but not limited to Nuclear Ploidy, Lipid Droplets, Perilipin, beta-catenin, FISH dots and In Situ mRNA quantification. The nuclear & cell surface segmentation, quantification, cytometry and colocalization tools are broadly useful across many additional areas of biological interest.
The free version of CyteSeer allows you to view the images acquired by your digital microscope and view any image masks or numeric data. For access to all of CyteSeer’s features, including the ability to actually create the image masks and numeric data, you will need to purchase a paid license.